Monday, January 12, 2009

WHAT THE HELL IS GREEN PEOPLE SOUP?



Unless you are a hardcore , low life, couch potato movie junkie like myself...you probably will not get the reference. But if you are...then sit back, relax, and take in all great things GREEN PEOPLE SOUP. It's all about the cinema that I have come to cherish over the years...not just the good..but...the bad and the ugly as well. I can praise the genius of Orson Welles and Citizen Kane's use of ground breaking camera techniques...but I will also bow down to the awesome alter of Megaforce!...Perhaps I may rant about how nobody went to see David Fincher's Zodiac (and shame on you if you did not) or I just may be pissed off about why I can't find a copy of the Sword and the Sorcerer on DVD...you just never know what ingredients will be tossed in for your reading pleasure. Now let me pour you a steaming bowl....cause soups on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment