Since hearing that "The Dark Knight Rises" production has moved to New York to shoot a fight scene, GPS has been scouring the web for any new tidbits of information to satiate the spoiler loving fans who must know everything about the epic production. We got nothing......zip......nada. It's been a slow start to the news week in the blogosphere what can we say? Truly disappointing I know, but Phobos and I were still able to write up a little something to pass the time. We realize that movie blogging often contains lists of various sorts, so here is our list of the the Top 7 Things We Need from the Grocery Store This Week.
- Toilet paper. Make sure to get the kind that doesn't have aloe in it. I need proper traction.
- Two boxes of Count Chocula. The greatest cereal known to mankind.
- Topical Cream. Otherwise that sore will never go away down there.
- Doctor Scholl's gel shoe inserts. My feet have been really hurting lately.
- Earwax Removal kit. Even though most of it got blasted out by George Lucas recently
- Batman Underoos. So at least we can have something Batman related in this stupid post
- Family size bag of Doritos. Because I love the taste of disodium phosphate....sodium caseinate.....disodium inosinate....disodium guanylate.....yellow 6.....yellow 5.....and red 40.
Underoos are fun to wear
Sir Phobos needs:
- A frame to hang up my black-and-white picture of Edwige Fenech
- Lotion and tissue for after I hang up my black-and-white picture of Edwige Fenech
- A pack of AA batteries for my mouse because I can't photoshop using a laptop touchpad
- That Masters of the Universe DVD I saw in the bargain bin on the way in last time
- Cheese cubes
- One of those funny plastic cups with the flamingos on it in the clearance aisle
- The Denver Broncos coozie and beanie set that grocery stores are always promoting. They really want me to root for my local popular sports team