Friday, June 21, 2013

Congress Stipulates World War Z Merely A Conflict Not A War



The zombie apocalypse may be nigh, but for now, the U.S. Congress is refusing to make an official declaration of war. A quick search using the ever reliable Wikipedia finds that Congress has not declared war since WWII. Even though a viral pandemic may reduce the world's people to mindless cannibal monsters in a matter of days, the powers that be have only labeled the situation a conflict thus far. But what does this mean for those who are engaging the undead in combat at ground zero?


For Gerry Lane, a U.N. investigator who was called out of retirement for one "last" job, the road to humanity's salvation just became mired down in bureaucratic red tape. "You just wait and see," said an agitated Lane. "When an undead Nancy Pelosi eats the majority whip's dick.......they'll change their minds about this whole "conflict" label. But my hands are tied for now, I'll just have to do my best to save my kid, estranged wife, and entire fucking planet from zombies until they decide to pull their head out of their asses!" 


Gerry Lane's pandemic curing effectiveness will be hampered by red tape....


......until zombie Pelosi eats some unfortunate whip's dick



In the meantime, what is now known as "Conflict Z" continues to cause apocalyptic hemorrhoids for the people of Earth. Hopefully Congress will rethink the label so more resources and vital funding can be allocated to those who are battling for mankind in the trenches.



10 comments:

  1. Somehow Congress is just as effective as before now that they're all zombies. Fox News pundits, however, are having their most intelligent conversations ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shit, I would actually watch Fox if they were all zombies. But they have to all be wearing party hats and bibs.

      Delete
  2. The news is already full of zombies, and we are zombies for watching it and mostly believing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except for FOX. They are spot on and always fair and balanced.

      Delete
  3. Govt. is faking Conflict Z just like the moon landing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That Pelosi picture is real. Not photoshopped at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete